We localise for languages that belong to the Balkan branch of Indo-European languages, which are used in countries across the Balkan Peninsula. These include:
We do have expertise in other languages, so please just ask us if you need linguistic expertise in a language not listed here.
NN Translations are very proud to have a team of highly qualified translators who have professional educational qualifications and extensive experience in producing translations that never compromise on quality. Our certified translators always translate into their native language only to provide exceptional quality and meet client’s needs and requirements.
Our qualified professionals always strive to produce work that is both linguistically correct and eloquent. To achieve this our translators:
• listen carefully to client instructions and strive to implement them precisely
• ask careful questions to clarify things when necessary
• pay meticulous attention to the meaning of each word they use, considering the subtle nuances of word meanings and the need for cultural adaptation
• conduct careful research using dictionaries, glossaries, reference books and Internet databases, and consult with subject matter experts when necessary
• are always friendly and helpful on the phone or in person, and ready to offer advice
• never disclose confidential material
• use the latest technology and the most current versions of advanced translation software (CAT tools) to guarantee work of the highest quality.
Our translation and interpretation services for Balkan languages
Our certified translators always translate into their native language only to ensure exceptional quality. Many of them have specialty areas, which makes it possible for us to offer a broad range of linguistic services. These include:
- Translation into all the Balkan languages for
Contact us today to discuss your translation or interpreting project