Bulgarian is an Indo-European language, a member of the Southern branch of the Slavic language family. Bulgarian was the first Slavic language to be written which started to appear in writing during the 9th century in the Glagolitic alphabet, which was gradually replaced by an early version of the Cyrillic alphabet over the following centuries. Bulgarian, along with the closely related Macedonian language (collectively forming the East...
Home » Posts Tagged "body language"
Search the site:
- Why Back Translation and Reconciliation is Needed? September 2, 2020
- What is the Difference between Translation and Interpreting? August 28, 2020
- Questions to Ask a Translation Company before Starting Collaboration July 7, 2020
- 6 Shared Office Platforms to Choose from When Selecting your Next Work Destination June 5, 2017
- The Shape and Feel of a Shared or Private Office Space March 29, 2017
- L Ekeftheraki on The Bulgarian and British Language and Cultural Differences
- Foreign Expats in Sofia, Bulgaria – How to find the right accommodation? | NN Translations on Where to Work from When in Sofia
- The shape and feel of a shared or private office | NN Translations on Co-Working Spaces across Bulgaria
- The shape and feel of a contemporary office | NN Translations on Where to Work from When in Sofia
- Where to work from when in Sofia | NN Translations on Co-Working Spaces across Bulgaria
body language Bulgarian Health System Bulgarian traditional cuisine Bulgarian traditional meals Bulgaria versus England cultural differences Cultural Differences on the Football Field English and Bulgarian cultural differences English and Bulgarian languages health services languages cultural issues The Current Bulgarian Health System