1) In Bulgaria on Sunday people either stay at home, have a day off outside or watch a football match. In England people go to pub, to a football match, then again to pub. 2) In England the football fans stay on their seats at stadiums. In Bulgaria the fans use them as a weapon. 3) In England the stewards monitor the audience. In Bulgaria the stewards usually watch the football match along with the...
Home » Posts Tagged "Bulgaria versus England"
Search the site:
- Why Back Translation and Reconciliation is Needed? September 2, 2020
- What is the Difference between Translation and Interpreting? August 28, 2020
- Questions to Ask a Translation Company before Starting Collaboration July 7, 2020
- 6 Shared Office Platforms to Choose from When Selecting your Next Work Destination June 5, 2017
- The Shape and Feel of a Shared or Private Office Space March 29, 2017
- Alex Toh KAR TEK on The Bulgarian and British Language and Cultural Differences
- L Ekeftheraki on The Bulgarian and British Language and Cultural Differences
- Foreign Expats in Sofia, Bulgaria – How to find the right accommodation? | NN Translations on Where to Work from When in Sofia
- The shape and feel of a shared or private office | NN Translations on Co-Working Spaces across Bulgaria
- The shape and feel of a contemporary office | NN Translations on Where to Work from When in Sofia
body language Bulgarian Health System Bulgarian traditional cuisine Bulgarian traditional meals Bulgaria versus England cultural differences Cultural Differences on the Football Field English and Bulgarian cultural differences English and Bulgarian languages health services languages cultural issues The Current Bulgarian Health System
NN Translations EOOD